Saturday, October 16, 2010

Our Precious Gift

I am sorry for the delay once again in blogging about our precious girls arrival.  On 10/7/10 at 633pm God blessed us with a beautiful baby girl Elliana Marie "Ellie".  I am enjoying mothering her heart and have little to no time for anything else.  Definitely not complaining, it is my joy to care for her and I am thankful that God has entrusted us with her.  As I know you all are waiting here are some pictures of our joy.

Just Hours old--7 Lb 9 Oz & 19 inches long !


 4 days old


 This is our happy place


 Already in love with this face!!

 My Pea in a Pod


  Yep so in love with her

3 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've been lurking around your blog everyday to see if you had posted anything :). She is so cute and I'm so happy for you guys! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures! Enjoy this time when they're little. It goes so quickly! I can't believe it but Nathan started preschool this year! I hope you're both having a great time with Ellie. She is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete